SA-2: ALLOCATION OF RESOURCES
TAILORED FOR INDUSTRIAL CONTROL SYSTEMS
ICS Control Baselines:
- a. Determines information security requirements for the information system or information system service in mission/business process planning;
- b. Determines, documents, and allocates the resources required to protect the information system or information system service as part of its capital planning and investment control process; and
- c. Establishes a discrete line item for information security in organizational programming and budgeting documentation.
Resource allocation for information security includes funding for the initial information system or information system service acquisition and funding for the sustainment of the system/service.
ICS SUPPLEMENTAL GUIDANCE
No ICS Supplemental Guidance.
RELATED CONTROLS: SA-2
NO CONTROL ENHANCEMENTS
- NIST Special Publication 800-82
- NIST Special Publication 800-65